Friday, August 22, 2014

Chapter 16


Her body shudders all over, followed by intense chills. 

She takes a deep breath and exhales, taking her hand and running it down Jon's arm.  His right arm is under her head and his left holds her close.  With the tip of her fingernails, she lightly tickles the inside of his forearm as she asks, "What do we do now?"

She can feel him hold his breath, shocked by what she just asked.  "What do you mean?"

Olivia leans back and looks at him, "What do we do about this?" 

"About us?" Jon pulls her closer, lightly in her ear, "What do you want to do?"

Olivia leans back and smiles at him, "I don't think I have ever been as confused as I am right now."

"What has you so confused?" he asks her, kissing the edge of her ear.  His warm, moist breath in her ear gives her the chills again.

She rolls over onto her back and throws her left leg over Jon, "All of this.   I came here telling you that I never wanted to see you again, and here I am in the bed that you shared with your wife.  How could I not be confused, or even rational??  A rational woman wouldn't be here."  Her head turns to look at him. 

That makes him laugh. As he starts to rub her leg her informs her, "This is a brand new bed."

"Still."

"Well, I didn't share this with Dorothea.  I just want you to know."

Olivia sits up and looks over her shoulder at him, the sheet held up to cover her breasts, "I'm sure a couple of your kids were conceived in this room."

"Yeah, maybe."  His hand lands on her back, caressing her he asks, "Are you sorry that you came?"

THAT makes Olivia laugh, "I'm never sorry about an orgasm."

"Funny."

Olivia reaches over and slides her hand under the blanket, sliding it until she reaches his tired penis.  Taking it in her hand she says, "I am not sorry that I came, I'm just sorry that we had to stop."  Her hand plays with his member until it's at full attention, and when it was ready for her, she was ready for it.  With one full swoop, she flings the blankets off of Jon and they land on the floor.  Jon is looking at her like he was about ready to get on the scariest ride of his life.   His face reads excitement and shock.  Olivia sees that and crawls up to kiss him.  

An hour later they emerge from the bedroom.  Olivia is wearing the t-shirt that Jon peeled off earlier, Jon is wearing nothing.  They head down to the kitchen for a drink and a snack.  Jon grabs some fruit and water from the fridge and meets Olivia at the kitchen table. As he sits down, he stops and kisses her on the top of the head, "What do you want to do with the rest of the day?"

Olivia looks around for the time,  finding it on the microwave that was on the other side of the room, "Well, I just missed a class.  What is there to do here in the afternoon?"

"Let's go to the beach." he suggests to her, knowing that she didn't come with a bathing suit.  "Sorry.  No suit."

"I have a suit in my car, I think the beach sounds like a great  idea.  I could use some sun." she smiles at him, slightly excited about going to the beach.  She pops a couple of grapes in her mouth and continues with, "We totally skipped over the what do we do now conversation."

He throws his head back and chuckles, "I was ready to talk about it, but you had other ideas come up." and he uses air quotes around the word come.  "So that's all on you."

"Okay, let's talk about it now." Olivia pulls her feet up so they are on the chair, stretching Jon's t-shirt over her knees. 

He gets comfortable in his chair and starts it, "What do you want to do about this?  What are you feeling?"

"I don't know, Jon.  Really." she gives him a crooked smile, rubbing her knee caps, "I can even tell you how I feel about it all."

"I'm exhausted." he jokes.

"Ha ha, funny.  Seriously though, what are we going to do?"

"Well, Liv - that all depends on you.  You know how I feel and where I stand."  he stretches and grabs  a chunk of apple and takes a bite, "I'm ready to go all in."

"How can you say that?  You aren't even divorced yet."

"It will happen."

"When?" she quickly asks, "When will you be free?"

Eating another bite of apple he reminds her, "A minimum of 6 months, assume it will take longer though."

"So in 6 months you'll be free."

"It's possible.  What does that matter though, I've been married this whole time."



3 comments:

  1. excuses, excuses, excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is making steps to be free so she needs to realize it will take some time considering who he is & how long they were married. I think she should at least acknowledge that he did that to be with her.

    ReplyDelete